Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksPortalPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLoginHack Tutorial

l tell you.Thanks!

Go down 
PengirimMessage
NeiqueDu
Tamu

l tell you.Thanks! Empty
PostSubyek: l tell you.Thanks!   l tell you.Thanks! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Hello. @shagwell & dbw9What is your computer specs (i.e. processor, ram, etc.)? Honestly, VobBlanker 2.1.0.0 should take NO MORE THAN 15 minutes just to PROCESS and FILTER out craps/junks. If you have 2 hard drives, then the best/fastest way is to set your "output folder" into a new place/destination/hard drive, this will increase the processing times faster. For example: "input folder" = C:\THE FOG\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO"output folder" = D:\VOBBLANKER FOG\VIDEO_TSMine only took like 10 - 12 minutes to process depends on how big is the movie.==========================================================================@dbw9By "blanking" those VTS 23, VTS 24, VTS 25 and VTS 26, the movie is not shorten, those are basically useless stuff only (i.e. fbi waring, one possibly is a Sony dummy cell "the one with a Sony Logo" and the other 2 is useless craps only).Some craps was put on the very first VIDEO_TS.VOB, however, by using VobBLanker to PROCESS, it took care of those junks or fake cells/dummy already.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

l tell you.Thanks!
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
 :: " BISNIS INTERNET " :: " IKLAN, INFO, LOWONGAN KERJA DAN PELUANG USAHA"-
Navigasi: